At Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Northeastern Iowa, we respect your rights and will respond quickly and proactively when you think that a problem has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If working through a debt management plan and you expereince an issue, CCCS of Northeastern Iowa offers the following dispute resolution process to ensure the best results.
- The staff member involved in the dispute with a client will thoroughly document the issue or concern as expressed by the client. He or she will explain the details to our Manager of Client Support.
- The Manager of Client Support reviews the issue in detail and responds to the client within two business days of the original dispute. During the discussion, a mutually agreeable time frame will be set within which to resolve the problem.
- Once the issue has been resolved to the satisfaction of the reviewing manager, the manager notifies the client of the resolution within the pre-agreed upon time frame.
- If the client remains dissatisfied after attempts by the Manager of Client Support to resolve the dispute, the client will be referred to the Director of Operations for further review.
- The Director of Operations will attempt to contact the client to discuss the issue and proposed resolution within a mutually agreeable timeframe.
- Once the issue has been resolved to the satisfaction of the Director of Operations, the client is notified of the resolution within the pre-agreed upon time frame.
- If the client is still not satisfied with the proposed resolution, the matter will be presented to the CEO. The CEO will attempt the same process steps as outlined above to resolve the issue.
CCCS of Northeastern Iowa is committed to outstanding customer service. Our Client Support Department is open daily M-TH from 9am-8pm and Friday from 9am-5pm (EST).