Paying off debts
Consumer credit counseling can help you figure out the best way to pay off your debts. Contact CCCS of Northeastern Iowa to schedule an appointment. We'll help you get organized, set a budget, and make a plan to pay off your debts.
Do-it-yourself methods for paying off debts include:
- Pay more than the minimum payment
- Use the debt reversal pyramid
- Use your savings
- Cash out your life insurance
- Borrow against your home equity
- Cash out your retirement savings
- Ask friends and family for help
- Renegotiate terms with your creditors
Many of these choices carry significant consequences. Make sure you call us for an appointment to discuss all of your options before making a decision.
Call (319) 234-0661 or schedule an appointment for a free evaluation.
CCCS of Northeastern Iowa is committed to outstanding customer service. Our Client Support Department is open daily M-TH from 9am - 8pm and Friday from 9am-5pm EST.